Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Juicing with Supplements

I was drinking my breakfast this morning and taking my supplements and as I glanced at my heap of pills I started thinking of the way I used to eat.
I've been a vegetarian now for almost two years. In my past I ate a lot of fast food and processed foods because I was working full time and it was easier. Over the past three or four years the way my husband and I cook has changed radically. We now buy organic whenever possible, frequent Farmer's Markets and actually read labels. We stopped going to fast food restaurants several years ago.
Since I no longer eat meat and rarely eat fish, I feel the need to take supplements. I've always shared my list with my Dr's. and they have been impressed with my blood test results. I am fortunate that at age 55 I am not taking any type of medicine at all, it's all natural supplements.
Ron recently had his yearly blood tests and everything came back in the normal range. I'd like to attribute a lot of that to juicing and healthy eating. He has cut back drastically on the amount of animal fat he consumes.
We are loving juicing and encourage anyone who is thinking of doing this to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment