Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pucker Power Juice!

Red grapefruit is not something I normally eat, but the taste mingles well with other fruits and vegetables. Ron won't eat it at all. This morning I added it to my mix and surprisingly I liked the juice a lot. I'm still amazed at how many fruits and vegetables we consume by juicing. We realize we are not getting the fiber because it all ends up in the roughage container, but we get plenty of that anyway.
Speaking of the roughage . . . we are going to start composting as soon as Home Depot gets their shipment in. It seems a waste to throw all those nutrients down the garbage disposal when we have plants that could use the fertilizer. We will keep you up to date when we start composting, which will be real soon.

Shirlee's Produce: Apple, pear, carrot, celery, ginger root and red grapefruit
Shirlee's Juice
Ron's Produce: Apple, Pear, orange, strawberries and pineapple

Ron's Juice



No comments:

Post a Comment