Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting the Hang of Juicing!

It's our fourth day of juicing and I can honestly say I'm loving it! I know it's crazy to say I can actually feel the juice nourishing my body, but that's how it feels when I'm drinking each glass of juice.
Today's breakfast was pretty much the same as yesterday, but I added half a Roma tomato and a kiwi.
Ron had exactly the same juice an hour before I made mine. He emailed me from work to tell me it was the best tasting juice yet, so I had to try it. It was good. The tomato doesn't really add that much flavor, but it does make a lot of juice.
Today I'm heading to Whole Foods to buy produce for the next couple of days. I have found they have the best selection of Organic produce and the prices are reasonable. The store is also very clean, which makes a difference to us. Last weekend we stopped at an indoor local Farmer's Market and we were appalled at the garbage on the floor.There were greens and smashed tomatoes all over the produce department. I don't know about you, but I'd rather spend a little bit more rather than buy in that kind of atmosphere. Plus, nothing was organic.

 Apple, Carrot, Celery, Blueberry, Kiwi and Tomato


Not the pretties juice in the world, but delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment