Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Best Juice So Far!

I woke up this morning and there was a post-it note attached to our camera that said "This is the best juice so far." I love my husband. He not only took time to juice before going to work so early in the morning, but he took extra time and took some pictures.  I don't expect him to do that, but that's just the kind of guy he is.
I'll share the photos he took first, then mine. I changed a few ingredients in my juice, but it's pretty close. This was the first time we used organic pineapple and it really adds sweetness to the mix. The raspberries don't add a lot of juice, which surprised me.
Ron's Juice: Apple, pear, carrots, celery, fennel, pineapple, tomato and jalapeno

Ron's finished juice



Shirlee's Ingredients: Apple, pear, carrot, celery, pineapple, raspberries, ginger


Shirlee's Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment