Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

YUM! Strawberries Added to the Juice!

I didn't buy strawberries at first because I'm still not sure if I'm allergic to them. But they looked so good and I was hungry when I went shopping (bad idea) so I got them anyway. I had them this morning and so far so good. They added a TON of flavor to the juice and makes the juice pleasant to look at too.
Ron used them this morning too and noted the strawberry flavor dominating the juice. I totally agree and I loved my juice. Once again we almost made the same thing even though we have lots of fruits and vegetables to choose from. I'm definitely hooked on juicing. I feel great!
P.S. I had a million things to do this morning so I neglected to take a photo of my produce before I juiced. Oops! Mine had an apple, pear, blueberries, strawberries, green grapes, pineapple and a small slice of ginger.

Shirlee's Juice

Ron's Produce: Apple, strawberries, green grapes, blueberries and pineapple


No comments:

Post a Comment